India has always been said to be the developing country. But the best part about India is, that we are very good at adapting the change. As technology has become smarter, India has adapted many smart devices like smartwatches, smartphones. home automation is also an example of the adaptation of change. In this article, we have analysed and showcased the history and future of automation in India.

Automation solution is essentially a set of devices or a set of peripherals that work together in order to solve a particular problem.Like you have security solution where you have multiple cameras and doorbells that work together or work in sync. There are multiple devices that work together in congruence to form a solution.

We wouldn’t say that a solution is an ecosystem. It could be one product providing us solution. It is a technological advancement where the techniques of mass production will increase. The use of automation is rapidly increasing. Everywhere from IT to manufacturing department automation has become the topic of the day. The rate of adapting is increasing day by day.

Soon a day will come when India will be known as one of the developed country instead of developing country. In this process of adaptation, Smart Home Automation in India and office automation in India will be on the top of the list.

Origin of home automation

The original idea of Home Automation was to reduce the manpower and save energy. It came to existence in the early 90’s. As scientists were able to find a feasible way to run home appliances through electric or gas power for example refrigerators water heater washing machines. This was the first step towards a smart home.

In 1975, the Home Automation Network Technology, X10 came into existence. Where we could control our home appliances from a distance with the help of a remote through radio frequency. Soon after that near about 2012, there were approximately 1.5 million home automation users were the people of united states.

The development of technology is been divided into three generations as followed:

First generation: wireless technology with a proxy server, e.g. Zigbee automation;

Second generation: artificial intelligence controls electrical devices, e.g. Amazon Echo;

Third generation: robot buddy who interacts with humans, e.g. Robot Rovio, Roomba.

Future of home automation in India

As India is getting smarter day by day. Smart home automation in India is going to have a huge market in the future. As in present-day scenario in the field of automation, home automation in India covers the 60% area in a graph (which includes all homes and villas in 75-80% and builders in remaining 20%) whereas office automation in India is taking the area of 30% in the field of automation.

Industries still more relay on remote control solution. In future home automation in India will be as common as common as having a laptop or computer in the present day at your home. In 50% of the market of home and office automation in India is covered by Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, and Bangalore. According to a survey in 2015, office automation in India did the business of 10.33 million U.S. dollars.

In 2016, it did a business of 17.42 million U.S. dollars. In 2018, it was 10.33 million U.S. dollars. By the end of 2022 office automation in India will have a market of approx 142.34 million U.S. dollars.

Conclusion

Home Automation in India is undeniably a resource. This can make a home environment automated people can control their electrical device easily. Home Automation devices is a setup controlling actions through mobile. In future, this product may have a high potential for marketing.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *